Happily naming it 1 to receive many more in the future 😉 Still, first is always special! A pleasant surprise from the most talented photographer, thank you so much Holly –https://photogarphybyhcmorris77.wordpress.com
Below are the rules to receive the award –
- Thank the blogger (s) who nominated you and link back to Their blog.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers & their blogs. Leave a comment On Their blog to let them know they received the award and ask your nominees 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your blog post.
Thanks again for those interesting questions Holly, here is my take!
My thoughts on Holly’s questions –
1.) Who is your favourite author? – Too much if I say Myself but I do write short stories and may be will soon bring them to my blogs 😉 Dan Brown and Sidney Sheldon would top the list.
2.) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? – Queenstown NZ, fell in love with the place. Realised it must be Mother Nature’s fav place! 😉
3.) If you could be any animal, what would it be? – A hare, not to be over-proud and to win over the tortoise again 😀
4.) What is the last book you read? – Fifty shades Trilogy, nothing more to add 😛
5.) What or who is your favorite cartoon character? – Mowgli, how good it is to grow with animals! :O
6.) Are you a morning person or a night person? – Depends on my priorities, can be anything – Truly!
7.) Coffee or tea? – Neither, Hard to believe rite? Have had weird looks from people 😉
8.) What is your favorite feel good food? – Creamy mushroom pasta, love for mushrooms! 😋
9.) Who is your favorite actor? – Nobody in particular, I feel the credit should go to the creator! 😇
10.) Who is your favorite artist? – A friend who is an amazing artist – She can draw realistic people aptly! 😍
11.) Name something on your bucket list that you have yet to do… – Controlling anger has always been on the top! 🤨
My nominations for the Sunshine Blogger Award –
Here are my not-so-boring questions for you –
- What do you see yourself in mirror as?
- Sunny days or Rainy days?
- Do you have a moment you still laugh at?
- A fav holiday that turned into a nightmare?
- With all your super natural powers, can you tell me who will win the 2023 Cricket World Cup?
- A film in mind where you could have starred?
- One thing about blogging?
- Love adventures? Mention your last venture.
- Any recipe that you screwed up?
- Have you inspired people?
- What was your longest read, please name it 😉
Thanks again to all you, hope you would enjoy this as much as I did! 🤩