When it comes to recycling, gotta get this right — Segregation!
Id est — Pizza remains to be thrown in the Garbage (Red bin) or Organics (Green bin) and the box in the Recyclable (Yellow bin).
Thought of sharing tips on recyclables since I had personally visited a CRC.
- E-waste – Batteries, Chargers, Mobiles, Cables, Bulbs – Check for CRC near you!
- Organic waste – Food waste, Garden waste – Check for CRC near you!
- Plastics – Not all plastics are recycled, please check for this symbol – ♻️
- Wash the container/ Scrape off food before dropping them for recycling.
- Metals & Glasses – Sauce bottles, Juice bottles, Tin, Aluminium trays, Cans.
- Windows, Mirrors are NOT OK!
- Papers – Junk mails, Cardboards, Cartons, Cards, Books, Brochures, Paper bags.
- NO to Paper plates & Tissues / Serviettes.
Tip – Never drop Cloths, Plastic bags / toys, Nappies, Bubble Wrap for recycling !
*CRC – Community Recycling Centre – https://recyclingnearyou.com.au/
I have just given a gist, please check Govt. websites for more details.